Video players can be incorporated into a Conductor website by embedding video from a host site into the editor for a page.
Unlike images and documents, which are uploaded into Conductor, video must be uploaded to another site and then embedded.
Embedding a YouTube Video
On the Editing Page:
- Place you cursor where you would like to embed a video
- Select the Embed YouTube Video button in the editor's toolbar
Now, in the "Embed YouTube Video" popover window:
- Paste embed code acquired from the video host site into the "Paste Embed Code Here" field.
- Paste the YouTube URL of a video into the "Paste YouTube Video URL" field
- Determine the video's settings with the provided check-boxes.
- Select "OK."
Closed captions for videos are an important accessibility consideration and should be included with all video. YouTube can automatically generate captions, but they will likely require additional attention.