- Easy login & management with NetID You’ll never have to worry about lost passwords or usernames.
- No hosting fees Hosting your website with Conductor is free.
- Securely hosted on Amazon Web Services All Conductor websites are hosted with Amazon Web Services and consistently report over 99.999% uptime.
- Internally managed Upgrades, versions, and new releases to Conductor are developed by the Notre Dame Marketing Communications Web Team. Upgrades are automatically applied. You’ll never need to worry about needing costly upgrades to your CMS.
- Access to the Notre Dame news network Share news items across multiple websites within the Notre Dame website network, including News.nd.edu.
- Easy assistance Conductor is managed by the Marketing Communications Web Team on campus. Help, advice, or hugs are just a walk or phone call away.
- No server stuff Conductor is entirely web-based: no FTP, connection keys, or any of that junk. You can upload images and files right through your web browser.
- Training Conductor Training is always free for campus users.
- Responsive Every website built in Conductor is fully responsive, meaning it will display wonderfully across a variety of devices (phones, tablets, and monitors).
- Design flexibility The Web Team designs a variety of different styles of websites using Conductor. Conductor will support fully custom designs or preexisting templates.
Managing a website can be difficult and frustrating. It shouldn’t be. Conductor aims to make content management a simple task. We try to make it easy to manage pages, work with images and files, and do powerful things without a lot of technical knowledge.
Conductor is fantastic for...
... at the University of Notre Dame. Conductor is not available outside the University.
Advantages to Using Conductor
Conductor Websites Look Fantastic
Why? Each is developed within the framework of the Notre Dame brand standards, which ensures the consistent and beautiful application of Notre Dame’s approved fonts, colors, and logos. Every new website has it’s own unique look and feel, but clearly fits within the University family.