Conductor stores images and documents associated with a website so that they can be inserted or linked to by administrators of the website.
Note: Conductor does not host video. Learn more about managing video.
The Uploads page includes a searchable inventory of all the images and documents that have been uploaded to a website.
Image and Document Files
There are two tabs on the Uploads page: “Uploads” and “Documents.”
Conductor automatically sorts uploads into one tab or the other based on the file type of each asset that has been uploaded.
- .jpg, .png, .gif and other image types are automatically sorted into the Images tab.
- .pdf, .doc, .xlsx, and .zip and other non-image types are automatically sorted into the Documents tab.
The Uploads page includes a dynamic search bar which can filter the images displayed below. By default, all images are shown (in reverse chronological order of when they were last edited).
Enter text in the Search box to narrow the displayed results.
Two layout options for Uploads are offered:
- Grid (default): Features large thumbnail images and hides some of image info. Select "i" to reveal image info.
- List: Shows all image info, but smaller thumbnails, in a classic, stacked list view
- Info button (Grid view only): Select "i" to reveal image info.
- Details button: View the Upload Detail page which displays metadata, references, and protections associated with the image
- Edit: Change the image description without leaving the Uploads page
- Replace: Replace the current image (and/or image description) using the Edit Upload page
- Delete: Remove the image from Conductor.