You may have noticed an issue where you search for a news article on the front-end of your site that you've imported from another Conductor site, but no matter what search terms you use, the article does not come back in the results. No, you're not going crazy, here's why…
Today's deploy contains a couple user-facing features.
Site security has become more and more important over the years. For the past couple of years, every new site in Conductor has been set up to use SSL (https) by default. To see if your site is using SSL, check the url to see if the site address either starts with "https", or if there's a lock next to the domain name.…
Updates from today's release:
- [update] CKEditor 4.7.2
- [change] Update Admin Redirect "test" to open in new tab
- [change] Redirect id-based News to slug
- [bug] Fixed an issue where searching in the Featured Image modal window returned zero results
- [bug] Recent News on a users Profile was trying to link to pages, which resulted in 404s
- [bug] Fixed an issue where users could not create new 'category' pages
Managing images is an important part of maintaining a website. We are often asked about the best way to crop and save images for the web.
Due to a recent update to CKEditor, the three paste buttons have been removed from the edit interface. The remaining tools have been rearranged.