Today's deploy contains a couple user-facing features.
Updates from today's release:
- [update] CKEditor 4.7.2
- [change] Update Admin Redirect "test" to open in new tab
- [change] Redirect id-based News to slug
- [bug] Fixed an issue where searching in the Featured Image modal window returned zero results
- [bug] Recent News on a users Profile was trying to link to pages, which resulted in 404s
- [bug] Fixed an issue where users could not create new 'category' pages
Updates from today's release:
- [feature] Expand "Recently Updated Pages" to allow users to view all pages by last updated
- [feature] Add Events Archive
- [feature] Add featured Images to the News Atom/RSS feed
- [update] Added "added_by" and "updated_by" to Custom Databases values for auditing purposes
- [bug] Updating a pages password protections was undoing its published and in-navigation status
- [bug] Inactive sites appear in a users site switcher list if they belong to one
- [bug] Overflow on page listing trims drop down menu for pages low in the IA
If you're a frequent user of Events in Conductor, you're probably aware that you can import events from other sites. But what if you wanted to ask another site to import one of your events? Well now you can send an Event Import request. You can read documentation on Event Import Requests…
This is a pretty big release including Drafts, Autosave, and more.
In addition to a number of non-user visible updates, the primary feature of today's release is the ability to subscribe to all sites that have sharing enabled without having to select them manually.
This morning we added a new feature for all Conductor users. You now have the ability to search Pages, News, and Events, right from your site's Dashboard. This will allow you to quickly find content within your site.
Events haven't changed much since they were first added to Conductor in 2008. Today, we're happy to announce a complete overhaul of the Events module, which brings some frequently requested features and paves the way for even more updates.
Today's big feature is that the Flash uploader has been replaced with a modern HTML5 uploader. That means you no longer have to worry about updating Flash when working in Conductor.
A couple bug fixes, and one feature to notify if images are too large.
Today's release includes one bug fix, one minor feature, and the first step of a larger feature.
Today's update is mostly fixing a small list of bugs.
Today's release is primarily bug fixes and an update to the RTE.
Primary changes this release are for the upcoming release of the rich text editor coming next week.
Today's primary feature release is the addition of Site Documentation.
Today's release includes a nice new feature for sites with Custom Fields and/or Custom Databases
Today's release is a small one for users with only one user-facing update which addresses date fields in custom databases.
Quickly on the heels of the big users update comes a smaller bug-fix update. Updates from this mornings release:
Conductor is receiving an update today.
Conductor v14.3.27 is being released today. It contains a bugfix to date displays on event feeds.
Conductor will receive a minor update today. It's mostly to prep for Tuesday's move, but it does include an experimental feature we'll be testing out.
We've been pretty quiet with Conductor for a while, and that's because we've been working on something big: Conductor is moving to Amazon Web Services!
We're outgrowing our current physical infrastructure at Rackspace, fast enough that we need to make a change, but not fast enough that it makes sense to add an entirely new physical server. So, we made the decision to move to a virtualized environment. OIT is interested in using AWS over the next few years, and we're helping them out by being one of their test subjects.…
Today's deploy contains bugfixes.
Conductor v14.3.11 will be released today. It contains some minor bugfixes.
I am still working to track down and resolve two separate issues: the random logout bug that appears in Chrome, and the incompatibilities with our CKEditor and Internet Explorer.
The bug where Firefox blocks image uploads on development-domains, such as example.conductor.nd.edu, requires an infrastructure upgrade. We may be able to address this as early as next week.…
A minor patch to Conductor is being deployed.
- [bug] Fix editor js on the templates page …
Conductor will receive a minor update at about 4pm this afternoon. It fixes some bugs in the admin, including a nasty one that prevented scheduled news posts from properly showing up. No downtime is expected.
Another minor update to fix some JS errors I'm seeing in our error tracker.
[bug] Fix ongoing issue with placeholder js plugin
I'm still seeing automated bug reports on this, but hopefully this will finally knock it out.
[feature] Replace broken multiple selection tool with a newer one
This affects only the site configuration page…
A new release is being deployed. It contains minor bugfixes to the Conductor admin.
- [bug] Fix help request responses to correctly parse json data
- [bug] Don't call textPlaceholder if browser supports placeholders …
A bugfix for assets in events and news is now live
A minor deploy, features a patch to fix file uploads.