Conductor will receive a minor update today. It's mostly to prep for Tuesday's move, but it does include an experimental feature we'll be testing out.
We've been pretty quiet with Conductor for a while, and that's because we've been working on something big: Conductor is moving to Amazon Web Services!
We're outgrowing our current physical infrastructure at Rackspace, fast enough that we need to make a change, but not fast enough that it makes sense to add an entirely new physical server. So, we made the decision to move to a virtualized environment. OIT is interested in using AWS over the next few years, and we're helping them out by being one of their test subjects.…
Today's deploy contains bugfixes.
Conductor v14.3.11 will be released today. It contains some minor bugfixes.
I am still working to track down and resolve two separate issues: the random logout bug that appears in Chrome, and the incompatibilities with our CKEditor and Internet Explorer.
The bug where Firefox blocks image uploads on development-domains, such as example.conductor.nd.edu, requires an infrastructure upgrade. We may be able to address this as early as next week.…
A minor patch to Conductor is being deployed.
- [bug] Fix editor js on the templates page …
Conductor will receive a minor update at about 4pm this afternoon. It fixes some bugs in the admin, including a nasty one that prevented scheduled news posts from properly showing up. No downtime is expected.
Another minor update to fix some JS errors I'm seeing in our error tracker.
[bug] Fix ongoing issue with placeholder js plugin
I'm still seeing automated bug reports on this, but hopefully this will finally knock it out.
[feature] Replace broken multiple selection tool with a newer one
This affects only the site configuration page…
A new release is being deployed. It contains minor bugfixes to the Conductor admin.
- [bug] Fix help request responses to correctly parse json data
- [bug] Don't call textPlaceholder if browser supports placeholders …
A bugfix for assets in events and news is now live
A minor deploy, features a patch to fix file uploads.
There's a decent sized deploy going out today. No downtime is expected, but there will be a few momentary (1 or 2 second) hiccups in availability.
There were a total of ten sites launched this month. Eight of those were launched on the last week before break.
A few minor bugfixes will be deployed today. No downtime is expected.
Conductor is getting a minor update today.
A minor bugfix for Conductor will be released today.
Conductor v13.11.14 is being released today. It mostly contains bugfixes and upgrades to several libraries that Conductor uses.
This weekend, the Conductor admin and public sites will be unavailable from 11PM on Saturday November 9th to approximately 3AM on Sunday November 10th for scheduled maintenance.
Sunday, October 13 from 2-6 a.m.
This weekend Conductor will be taken down for maintenance. During that time our hosting provider will be moving our servers to new hardware to address some recent server failures. All Conductor sites and admins will be unavailable during the outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.…
Conductor v13.9.27 will be released shortly. It features a permissions bugfix.
Conductor v13.9.25 will be released today. It fixes several minor bugs.