Conductor v13.8.15 will be deployed tomorrow. It's a minor release.
Scheduled for 7:30am on Thursday, August 15, 2013, this release will cause minor downtime when deployed. We expect this downtime to be less than 5 minutes, but during that time the admin will be unavailable. Public sites should not be affected.
Automatically compress images to 80% quality
- 80% is generally considered indistinguishable from 100% when dealing with web-sized images (approx. 300px)
- The original version of the image remains uncompressed
- Added custom image size settings to the "insert image" tool, with sensible defaults
- Update Conductor logo on login and main view to not look terrible on retina screens
- Fixed an issue that prevented dates from saving in custom database records
- Groundwork for planned upgrades to the background processing and caching systems
- Pre-computed sizes of image assets
- Removed some unused database and code paths