You may have noticed an issue where you search for a news article on the front-end of your site that you've imported from another Conductor site, but no matter what search terms you use, the article does not come back in the results. No, you're not going crazy, here's why…
Today's deploy contains a couple user-facing features.
Site security has become more and more important over the years. For the past couple of years, every new site in Conductor has been set up to use SSL (https) by default. To see if your site is using SSL, check the url to see if the site address either starts with "https", or if there's a lock next to the domain name.…
Updates from today's release:
- [update] CKEditor 4.7.2
- [change] Update Admin Redirect "test" to open in new tab
- [change] Redirect id-based News to slug
- [bug] Fixed an issue where searching in the Featured Image modal window returned zero results
- [bug] Recent News on a users Profile was trying to link to pages, which resulted in 404s
- [bug] Fixed an issue where users could not create new 'category' pages
- 557 live Conductor sites
- 3,724,012 views by 1,139,463 people
- Extremely Energy Efficient Collective Electronics Center
- Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
- Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies …
Updates from today's release:
- [feature] Expand "Recently Updated Pages" to allow users to view all pages by last updated
- [feature] Add Events Archive
- [feature] Add featured Images to the News Atom/RSS feed
- [update] Added "added_by" and "updated_by" to Custom Databases values for auditing purposes
- [bug] Updating a pages password protections was undoing its published and in-navigation status
- [bug] Inactive sites appear in a users site switcher list if they belong to one
- [bug] Overflow on page listing trims drop down menu for pages low in the IA
By now you are all aware of Central Authentication Service (CAS), the university's single sign-on service. This service allows you to sign in once (such as gmail.nd.edu) and not have to log into another service (such as InsideND). We're happy to announce that CAS is coming very soon to Conductor. When the feature arrives, you'll be greeted by a slightly updated login screen.…
If you're a frequent user of Events in Conductor, you're probably aware that you can import events from other sites. But what if you wanted to ask another site to import one of your events? Well now you can send an Event Import request. You can read documentation on Event Import Requests…
This is a pretty big release including Drafts, Autosave, and more.
In addition to a number of non-user visible updates, the primary feature of today's release is the ability to subscribe to all sites that have sharing enabled without having to select them manually.
- 516 live sites
- 3,147,185 views by 849,477 people
- 21% on campus
- 79% off campus
This morning we added a new feature for all Conductor users. You now have the ability to search Pages, News, and Events, right from your site's Dashboard. This will allow you to quickly find content within your site.
Events haven't changed much since they were first added to Conductor in 2008. Today, we're happy to announce a complete overhaul of the Events module, which brings some frequently requested features and paves the way for even more updates.
- 500 live sites
- 4,114,451 views by 1,163,551 people
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Graduate Research Symposium
- Redesigning the World
- Title IX / Sexual Assault Resources …
Today's big feature is that the Flash uploader has been replaced with a modern HTML5 uploader. That means you no longer have to worry about updating Flash when working in Conductor.