Updates from today's release:
- [feature] Expand "Recently Updated Pages" to allow users to view all pages by last updated
- [feature] Add Events Archive
- [feature] Add featured Images to the News Atom/RSS feed
- [update] Added "added_by" and "updated_by" to Custom Databases values for auditing purposes
- [bug] Updating a pages password protections was undoing its published and in-navigation status
- [bug] Inactive sites appear in a users site switcher list if they belong to one
- [bug] Overflow on page listing trims drop down menu for pages low in the IA
By now you are all aware of Central Authentication Service (CAS), the university's single sign-on service. This service allows you to sign in once (such as gmail.nd.edu) and not have to log into another service (such as InsideND). We're happy to announce that CAS is coming very soon to Conductor. When the feature arrives, you'll be greeted by a slightly updated login screen.…
If you're a frequent user of Events in Conductor, you're probably aware that you can import events from other sites. But what if you wanted to ask another site to import one of your events? Well now you can send an Event Import request. You can read documentation on Event Import Requests…
This is a pretty big release including Drafts, Autosave, and more.
In addition to a number of non-user visible updates, the primary feature of today's release is the ability to subscribe to all sites that have sharing enabled without having to select them manually.
- 516 live sites
- 3,147,185 views by 849,477 people
- 21% on campus
- 79% off campus
This morning we added a new feature for all Conductor users. You now have the ability to search Pages, News, and Events, right from your site's Dashboard. This will allow you to quickly find content within your site.
Events haven't changed much since they were first added to Conductor in 2008. Today, we're happy to announce a complete overhaul of the Events module, which brings some frequently requested features and paves the way for even more updates.
- 500 live sites
- 4,114,451 views by 1,163,551 people
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Graduate Research Symposium
- Redesigning the World
- Title IX / Sexual Assault Resources …
Today's big feature is that the Flash uploader has been replaced with a modern HTML5 uploader. That means you no longer have to worry about updating Flash when working in Conductor.
A couple bug fixes, and one feature to notify if images are too large.
Today's release includes one bug fix, one minor feature, and the first step of a larger feature.
- 495 live sites
- 3,960,151 views by 1,093,916 people
- Fanning Center for Business Communication
- Turbomachinery Laboratory
- Center for Ethics and Religious Values in Business
- Faculty Senate …
Today's update is mostly fixing a small list of bugs.
Today's release is primarily bug fixes and an update to the RTE.
Primary changes this release are for the upcoming release of the rich text editor coming next week.
Today's primary feature release is the addition of Site Documentation.
Today's release includes a nice new feature for sites with Custom Fields and/or Custom Databases
Today's release is a small one for users with only one user-facing update which addresses date fields in custom databases.
Quickly on the heels of the big users update comes a smaller bug-fix update. Updates from this mornings release:
There were a total of ten sites launched this month. Eight of those were launched on the last week before break.
Sunday, October 13 from 2-6 a.m.
This weekend Conductor will be taken down for maintenance. During that time our hosting provider will be moving our servers to new hardware to address some recent server failures. All Conductor sites and admins will be unavailable during the outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.…
Starting at 11:30pm on Friday, September 13, Conductor and all sites will be down for extended maintenance. During this time, our hosting provider will be moving the physical server that hosts Conductor to a new data center. Total downtime will be approximately six hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.…