Updates from today's release:
- [feature] Expand "Recently Updated Pages" to allow users to view all pages by last updated
- [feature] Add Events Archive
- [feature] Add featured Images to the News Atom/RSS feed
- [update] Added "added_by" and "updated_by" to Custom Databases values for auditing purposes
- [bug] Updating a pages password protections was undoing its published and in-navigation status
- [bug] Inactive sites appear in a users site switcher list if they belong to one
- [bug] Overflow on page listing trims drop down menu for pages low in the IA
On the morning of Tuesday, March 21, Conductor will be updated with a fresh look.
By now you are all aware of Central Authentication Service (CAS), the university's single sign-on service. This service allows you to sign in once (such as gmail.nd.edu) and not have to log into another service (such as InsideND). We're happy to announce that CAS is coming very soon to Conductor. When the feature arrives, you'll be greeted by a slightly updated login screen.…
If you're a frequent user of Events in Conductor, you're probably aware that you can import events from other sites. But what if you wanted to ask another site to import one of your events? Well now you can send an Event Import request. You can read documentation on Event Import Requests…
This is a pretty big release including Drafts, Autosave, and more.
In addition to a number of non-user visible updates, the primary feature of today's release is the ability to subscribe to all sites that have sharing enabled without having to select them manually.
- 516 live sites
- 3,147,185 views by 849,477 people
- 21% on campus
- 79% off campus
This morning we added a new feature for all Conductor users. You now have the ability to search Pages, News, and Events, right from your site's Dashboard. This will allow you to quickly find content within your site.
Events haven't changed much since they were first added to Conductor in 2008. Today, we're happy to announce a complete overhaul of the Events module, which brings some frequently requested features and paves the way for even more updates.